On the edge of the Dreuille forest, in the heart of the Bocage Bourbonnais,
at the altitude of 300 m, you will discover an undulating site, situated in
a quiet and clean environment. The club members use this haven of peace made
of 5 ha woods, clearings and meadows all over the year.
In the summer season you are welcome to stay in this place from June 15th
to September 15th.
At your disposal:
- A heated and well-lit group room
- A sanitary block with warm water
Shopping, Restaurants and Banks :
- Buxières les Mines(3 Km)
- Cosne d'Allier (7 Km)
By train :
- Moulins Station or Montluçon Station (please call when you are arrived)
By car :
(Michelin-map no. 69 fold 13)
National Road (N 145) :
- Exit Le Montet then direction Cosne d'Allier (D 22)
Motorway A 71 :
- Exit no. 9 Vallon en Sully
- Exit no. 10 Bizeneuille
- Exit no. 11 Montmarault
Easily accessible for caravans.
Dogs allowed (must be kept on a lead).